What is Intellectual Property?
Gerbsman Partners defines the Intellectual Property as:
- Patents and Trademarks.
- The “process” for developing the technology, including custom made tools and utilities.
- Customers and Vendors.
- Sales channel relationships and forecasts.
- Strategic relationships.
- Brand and Domain names.
- Software in the form of source code, documentation, presentations, specifications, and other related documents.
- The associated Intellectual Capital.
- Through its Board of Intellectual Capital and the experience of Gerbsman Partners, Gerbsman Partners can rapidly identify, develop and execute alternative strategies to employ the “Intellectual Property” and maximize enterprise value.