Gerbsman Partners' principals are experienced and proven Chief Executive Officers, with broad industry and financial expertise, thereby providing substantial added value to its services.
- Is dedicated to developing and implementing crisis turnarounds, workouts and restructurings for financially troubled and under-performing companies.
- Provides experienced "hands on" crisis/turnaround management and counsel to financially troubled companies, their investors, bondholder groups, and/or lenders, either prior to or in bankruptcy.
- Serves as interim and/or turnaround management to companies in a crisis situation, and brings a sense of urgency and independent objectivity to the development and execution of operational and financial restructuring plans.
- Assesses and rapidly identifies crucial financial and operating problems and develops a realistic plan of action that will return the troubled company to stability, positive cash flow and profitability.
- Presence helps a troubled company to buy the needed time, to work with its secured and its unsecured lenders, creditors, bond holders and equity investors, and regain their confidence.
- Assists in developing and executing with management and/or the Board of Directors, the strategic operating, marketing, sales, financial and financing restructuring plans.
- Represents the troubled company as an investment banker into the debt and equity financing markets and assists in identifying and closing new senior leader banking relationships.
- Emphasizes consistent leadership. Companies in crisis need renewed leadership and a clearer sense of direction, and need to provide motivational support for employees.
- Provides crisis prevention management services to less troubled clients and assists in restoring and revitalizing their business and financial health.