|San Francisco, September, 2013
|Gerbsman Partners - Maximizing Enterprise Value
Gerbsman Partners focuses on maximizing enterprise value for stakeholders and shareholders in under-performing, under-capitalized and under-valued companies and their Intellectual Property. Since 2001, Gerbsman Partners has been involved in maximizing value for 77 technology, medical device, life science, solar and digital marketing companies and their Intellectual Property and has restructured/terminated over $810 million of real estate executory contracts and equipment lease/sub-debt obligations. Since inception in 1980, Gerbsman Partners has been involved in over $2.3 billion of financings, restructurings and M&A Transactions.
Gerbsman Partners has offices and strategic alliances in San Francisco, New York, McLean, VA/Washington DC, Orange County, Boston, Europe and Israel.
Technology - IP
- Emergent Game Technologies Inc - Licensed and supported 3D/game software.
- Capital Thinking - Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) platform, a credit and risk management software solution for the financial services industry.
- Cesura - Web and on demand business software.
- Conformia Software Inc. - Software solutions for highly regulated process industries - Life Science.
- deNovis - Enterprise software for government health and health insurance industry.
- Aperion Inc. - Software.
- Gentiae Inc. - Real-time fully automated processing of cardiac safety input and core lab operations. The system offers a comprehensive, real time web portal for sponsor and site access.
- Banquet - Interactive sports entertainment.
- ID Engines Inc. - Role-based access control (RBAC) across enterprise networks.
- InDplay Inc. - Online, B2B video content distribution (monetization) platform, deployed on enterprise-quality software components, served in the SaaS (software-as-a-service) model.
- Metreo Inc. - Pricing software for manufacturers and distributors.
- Neohapsis Inc. - IT management services platform.
- Zone4Play - Interactive game technology.
- Roots Web, Inc. - Geneology software.
- StreamSearch, Inc. - Multimedia aggregator that has created a unique solution for indexing, locating, promoting, and distributing rich media on the Internet.
- Technion University - Technology patents
- Teranode Corporation - Business intelligence and lab automation solutions for the Life Science market.
- USA Democracy, Inc. - Direct, verifiable, credible communications between elected representatives and their constituents through its non-partisan legislative-based website.
- Utility.com, Inc. - Multi-utility eCommerce/eCRM technology, Web-based energy management technology.
- Vcommerce, Inc. - Developed, deployed, and operated fully integrated, end-to-end supply chain execution systems and direct fulfillment infrastructure.
- Intelectron, Inc. - Commercial lighting technology.
- Skunk Technologies - Java based software
- Dialpad, Inc. - Web-to-phone service.
- Simpler Networks, Inc./Hercules Technology Growth Capital - Telco software - a matrix switch platform that sits within the Telco's central office (CO) or street cabinets. Developed to allow for universal access to any service, the system's protocol-transparent design allows it to be placed in front of any existing or future access gear that delivers services over the local loop
- Cornice Inc. - Storage and flash controllers.
- PhaseMetrics Inc. - Storage systems manufacturer.
- Plasmon, Inc. - Data archival storage technology
- CipherMax, Inc. - Storage networking.
- Private Networks, Inc. - Broadband multicast delivery system utilizing digital satellite technology. The technology has universal applicability to many industries for distribution of high-band data and video.
- Teak Technologies Inc. - Internet switching and gateway networking products.
- Zeus Communications, Inc. - Hardware architecture of 10 Gbps IPSec VPN and firewall in a single board.
- Optivia, Inc & Hercules Technology Growth Capital - Optical transport systems.
- Princeton Lightwave, Inc. - Optical networking technology
- T-Networks, Inc. - Optical networking components.
- Transparent Networks, Inc. - Wavelength Selective Switch, a high performance large scale Photonic cross-connect functional prototype, detailed design and simulation validation of a Light Path Exchange with integrated DWDM, an HDTV display mirror array high level design and simulation, proprietary and unique MEMS design and validation engineering tools.
- Network Photonics, Inc.
- Cambridge NanoTech, Inc. - Materials Science company that developed high Performance turnkey equipment for Atomic Layer Deposition ("ALD").
- eBiz mobility - Mobile business payment
- YPS Software - ASP and software vendor for the PC and mobile phone industries, Mobile Entertainment Centre.
- Teleflip - Mobile messaging.
- Active Response Group Inc. - On line marketing company.
- Akimbo Inc. - Monitizing on line media.
- Competition Accessories, Inc. - Online direct marketing.
- Gallery Player Inc. - Provider and distributor of high-value, rights managed high definition imagery for high definition televisions.
- MeMedia Inc. - Online advertising solutions provider and ad network that delivers contextually and behaviorally targeted advertisements across a multi-modal network of websites and desktop applications.
- MyWire Inc. - Paid content and advertising.
- NebuAd, Inc. - Online advertising model. Next-generation digital media technology and solutions.
Holographic & Biometric Technology
- Aprilis, Inc./Dow Corning - Holographic Data Storage Drives and Biometric Secuirty Systems
- NeoScale Inc. - Storage encryption and key management solution for organizations securing information stored on tape and disk media.
- Oviso Inc. - Semi conductor manufacturing equipment.
- SciCortex, Inc. - Manufacturer of high performance computers.
Cardiovascular, Vascular, Endoscopy
- Cardiomind inc. - Stent delivery platform.
- OmniSonics Medical Technologies Inc. - Vascular disease IP.
- InnerPulse Inc. - Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) medical device company.
- Myocor Inc. - Developing innovative cardiac reshaping devices to treat functional mitral regurgitation (FMR) and left ventricular (LV) dysfunction, both of which are significant in the progression of congestive heart failure (CHF).
- NDO Surgical, Inc. - Flexible endoscopy technologies that enable surgical procedures through the bodys natural openings.
- Viacor Inc. - Cardiac implant device for the treatment of functional mitral regurgitation.
- XTENT Inc. - Customizable drug eluting stent systems for the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Applied Spine Technologies Inc - Screw based dynamic stabilization system validated with Class 1 clinical data
- Emphasis Medical Inc. - Endobronchial valves for the treatment of heterogeneous emphysema.
- NovaLign Orthopedic Inc. - Long bone fracture, intramedullary nail technology.
- Optobionics - Retinal degeneration.
- Refractec, Inc - Radiofrequency (RF) device called ViewPoint CK System, used to perform NearVisionSM CK (Conductive Keratoplasty) treatment
- Satiety Inc. - Obesity product
- Pluristem, Inc. - Stem cell research - Israel company
- Barnev Inc. - Monitoring Systems, Labor Israel company.
- Pegasus Biologics Inc. - Developed and is commercializing a revolutionary bioscaffold comprised of highly organized collagen, sourced from equine pericardium that encourages the healing process by addressing the demands of a challenging biological environment.
- Radiant Medical, Inc. - Endovascular therapeutic cooling.
- Valentis, Inc. - Biotechnology company with small molecule, antibody, protein, gene and manufacturing assets.
- AQT Solar
- SVTC Solar